Sheridan Maine are seeking a Finance Director to join a growing SME business based on the outskirts of Bournemouth. This key role is part of the Senior Leadership Team reporting into the Managing Director, the successful Finance Director will be part of a dynamic team driving the ongoing growth of this exciting business.
You will be leading the Finance, HR and IT operations team and the management of these key areas will involve:
• Leading Financial budgets and forecasting
• Overseeing the monthly preparation of P&L
• Balance sheets and month end accountspreparation for presentation to the Board
• Tax planning, pricing and cash flow management
• Assisting the Managing Director and SLT with developing the business strategy including Company Secretarial responsibilities
• Management of the IT and HR function
We are ideally looking for someone who has some experience working in a commercial role and able to operate at a strategic level and seeking the chance to work in company who have an ambitious growth plan.
• You will be a Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA Accountant with experience managing a team in an SME Services environment
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Business acumen with a commercial mindset
• Strong leadership and managerial experience with the ability to build relationships at all levels
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and evolving environment
• Hands on approach
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
This will be a social and engaging environment to work in. As a company they pride themselves on celebrating successes and have a collaborative, proactive and forward thinking ethos. The company are offering a competitive salary and benefits package, with a hybrid working pattern and flexible hours, however a minimum of 3 day to be based in the office.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications, we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.