“The hardest thing is the end of the month, especially the last 30 days.” - Alphonse Allais.
Are you looking for a role which will provide progression in a supportive and collaborative environment? This established organisation is looking for a Financial Accountant to assist their Finance Team in the Monthly Accounting Cycle and undertake financial and management Accounting tasks as required.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts and detailed balance sheet reconciliations and front office variable compensation
• Perform accounting and reporting activities throughout the month
• Validation and reconciliation of monthly results
• Assist annual budgeting process
• Assisting and providing cover for other members of the team
• Assist with local annual audits and financial accounts
• Assist in the Preparation of statutory accounts
What you will need to be great at this role:
• UK or overseas Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA Qualified or equivalent) who has had experience in the preparation of accounts, with a variety of clients in the Financial Services sector
• Experience of monthly and daily routine processes
• Capable of working to strict deadlines
• Good problem-solving skills
• Sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.