"Forget a relationship make it a partnership and build an empire."
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established business that is currently recruiting a Finance Business Partner into its team. This role would suit a part-qualified accountant who is working towards their final level of qualification. Management accounting experience within a large organisation is essential to this role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility of the production of management accounts preparation and presentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist in the coordination of key financial and non-financial performance indicators
- Be involved in development work of new or existing sites to improve efficiency and accuracy of the financial management accounts
- Responsible for the communication of the monthly financial position to the relevant managers and budget holders
- Communicate highly complex financial issues to non-financial managers and persuade managers / negotiate agreement from a range of options which will result in improvements to service delivery
- Assist in training of budget holders on financial management issues
- Maintain accruals and prepayment schedules for monthly reporting
- Developing and maintaining key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise with budget holders, advising and assisting with budget control
- Advise and constrain budget holders over financial issues persuading and motivating them to a certain course of action where barriers may exist due to the information being provided
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and under pressure
- A proven track record of providing effective financial advice at a senior level
- Evidence of financial analysis and process development skills
- Communicates effectively using verbal and written skills to ensure complex financial issues are understandable and the messages clear to internal and external stakeholders
- Influences budget holders by providing accurate and detailed financial information
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.