“A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” - Lao Tzu.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an international organisation to assist them in their search for a Global Financial Systems Analyst.
Within this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the global teams are provided with the system support and training to perform their roles effectively. Ultimately, your goal is to improve Finance use of systems ensuring the team is maximising the benefits of what the systems have to offer and are working in an efficient and consistent manner. This is a hands-on role that will be working closely with the global team to deliver finance projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Deliver finance system enhancements including testing, implementation, training and post system go live support
• Gather finance requirements and translate into highly specified IT project briefs
• Coordinate resources within the global finance team to deliver projects in line with plan
• Document system set-up and provide user guides as appropriate to support training and use of system
• Ensure controls are in place to limit risk within the systems environment
• Manage system upgrades with the IT department
• Identify opportunities to future proof the finance function through better use of systems
• Be the go-to person for system queries globally
• Provide support for Financial Reporting Analyst
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Applied strategic thinking and complex problem solving
• Broad experience and knowledge of accounting systems including systems development
• Experience working in project and BAU environments
• Experience in communicating and influencing senior stakeholders
• Fully Qualified CIMA/ACCA or part qualified with relevant experience
• Highly organised with the proven ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.