“Act as if what you do makes a difference. IT DOES.” - William James.
We are delighted to be working alongside our client, an established business based in Wiltshire to recruit a Payroll Specialist. This role offers flexible and remote working with the occasional visit to their firm’s head office.
This provides a fantastic opportunity to be part of an inclusive and supportive organisation that offers good career progression.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide advice and guidance on payroll queries, policies, procedures and systems to both managers and colleagues
- Actively get involved in managing and processing payroll data
- Monitor and track payroll related activities to make sure that these are communicated in a timely manner. Deal with any issues in a proactive way and resolve them as soon as practically possible
- Support end of year payroll activities and reporting
- Support and processing of pay review activities and process
- Production of ad-hoc summary reporting and statistical information on payroll data
- Take incoming payroll calls and resolve queries
- Responsible for the full end to end referencing process
- Rapidly escalate transactions and issues that need further input or resolution
- Identify where processes need to be streamlined or changed
- Update processes, knowledge base articles and standard operating procedures where required
- Make sure that information and data integrity, and legal compliance are always maintained
- Provide generalist Payroll administration support as required
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Flexible team player
- Extensive payroll knowledge and previous experience of working with large payrolls across multiple frequencies
- High degrees of initiative, accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.