“A good system shortens the road to the goal.” - Orison Swett Marden.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a large, established organisation. They are currently looking to recruit a Systems Accountant who will join them at their Bristol based office.
For this role, you will need proven experience of successfully owning / leading systems or product development and a strong knowledge of the accounting platform and related system marketplace.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Ensuring the application meets business requirements
• Seeking commercial advantages in utilising the system to support revenue growth
• Ensuring processes and controls are operating effectively and meet compliance requirements
• Ensuring processes are compatible and integrated with the rest of the organisation
• Responsible for the standardisation and improvement of processes and controls
• Consistently seek to improve system effectiveness and performance
• Acting upon any requests to change the system or its associated business processes and controls
• Provide system users the relevant training to be able to operate the system effectively
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Effective communication and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Experience of leading, engaging and motivating a team
• Commercial awareness
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.