“It always seems impossible until it’s done.” - Nelson Mandela.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established business based in south London. They are currently looking to recruit a Complaints Handler who will work on a hybrid basis of 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home.
Acting as the face of the organisation, you will be a customer focussed individual with previous experience of handling FCA regulated customer complaints. You will be communicating to customers and partners both over the phone and in writing, therefore strong communications skills are essential for this role.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Resolve customer complaints, ensuring a full investigation is carried out in a timely manner
• Identify any customer loss, and offer appropriate compensation in line with business guidelines
• Take ownership for customer issues raised, and maintain a high level of customer service at all times
• Keep accurate and consistent records of investigations and decision making in line with industry best practice standards
• Provide support in delivering feedback to business areas on their complaints handling practices
• Keep up to date with industry knowledge of the latest regulatory guidance and business best practice to continually improve customers’ experience
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Good problem-solving skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Confident in presenting complex information in a clear and concise manner
• Educated to GCSE Grade B and above for English and Maths or equivalent
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.