Sheridan Maine are recruiting a Head of Finance Systems for a growing organisation based in Dorset. This is a continuous improvement role focused on optimising processes to maximise efficiency of finance delivery to the business.
As Head of Finance Systems this role would suit someone with previous experience of working in a hybrid finance systems role who has implemented a large ERP system. You will also be responsible for delivering ongoing process improvements to the businesses ERP system, improving how the finance function operates as a service to the wider business. This role will be hands on, strategically focused and require someone who is solutions orientated.
The successful applicant will have the following skillsattributes:
- Implementing Systems updates and changes across multiple sites as well as continuous process improvements.
- Reviewing and improving current procedures and processes.
- Partnering with non-finance stakeholders to understand how the finance function can impact their department.
- Leading a small team.
- Documenting business processes.
- Driving the implementation of new processes and ensuring they are adhered to on an ongoing basis.
- ACAACCACIMA qualified with 5+ years post qualification experience.
- Extensive working knowledge of large ERP Systems (within the last 5 years).
- Strong systems knowledge and a drive for improving processes.
- Experience of implementing a large scale ERP system (Agresso, SAP or Oracle).
- Working knowledge of BAU finance.
- Competetive base salary Company Car or Car allowance.
- Agile working - up to 3 days a week working from home.
- Private healthcare.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants.
Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful