“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” - C.S. Lewis.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established business that has offices all over the country. They are currently looking to recruit a Finance Assistant who will provide financial and administrative support.
Your responsibilities will include:
• To provide financial administration of the accounts system
• To provide administrative support to the management team in respect of starters and leavers, holiday and absence records
• To be responsible for maintaining a full contract database, including copies of contracts and insurance certificates
• To be responsible for handling insurance claims paperwork and maintaining full records of claims incidents
• Answering the telephone and professionally dealing with all queries and complaints
• Arranging manager meetings and keeping diaries updated
• Provide a customer facing approach to all enquiries at the office often as the first point of contact for visitors
• Take notes and produce minutes of meetings as required
• Manage all systems and data bases as required
• Provide typing, photocopying, faxing and filing support for manager
• Fire Warden Duties
• Deal with urgent invoices etc and progress for payment
• Manage occupancy and vacancy database
• Raising purchase orders
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Proven administrative skills with experience of office organisation
• Demonstrable competence with use of IT, Word, Excel and Access packages
• Numerate with experience of monitoring and managing invoices and finance via Excel
• Strong customer relations skills
• Can take accurate minutes and dictation using shorthand or straight to keyboard
• Strong communication skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.