"Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning." - Winston Churchill.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established business to recruit a self-motivated Management Accountant. The successful individual will be a quick learner and work well as part of a team. Previous accounting experience is essential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and submission of contract invoicing
- Management of fixed asset register, lease accounting of assets and audit of assets
- Undertake balance sheet reconciliations and profit & loss postings on a period basis to produce the period accounts. Reviewing outstanding items on reconciliations and understanding movements of income and expenditure accounts
- Working as part of the team on the preparation of monthly management accounts and KPIs, including variance analysis
- Continuous development and improvement of Finance processes
- Undertake ad hoc processes / tasks as required for the Finance Team
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Methodical, numerate and demonstrates an aptitude for producing meticulous, accurate results whilst working under pressure / to agreed timescales
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff
- A positive, self-motivated and driven character with a clear desire to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.