This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and results driven Management Accountant who is part-qualified and looking to develop their career. This position offers a hybrid working patten.
On offer is a positive and rewarding working environment, along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Weekly profit & loss forecast reporting with commentary
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Weekly cashflow reporting
- Assisting with the year end audit
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Improving existing processes
Key skills and experience required:
- Part qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability to manipulate data, present financial reports and accounts
- Strong attention to detail and analytical mindset
- The ability to identify potential system improvements and enhancements to streamline their process
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.