“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.”
- Henry Ford.
Sheridan Maine is excited to be working with an established hospitality organisation to recruit a Group Cost Controller.
In this role you will support the business to maximise profit margins and deliver business plans by working with under-achieving sites and providing detailed analysis on COS and conversion. It will be your responsibility to alert the senior management teams of risks and provide support with the implementation of recommended measures for improvement.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To ensure stocks held on the balance sheet and deliveries / invoices are accounted for accurately and on a timely basis. To support the sites to minimise stock losses and efficient use of resources
- To ensure revenue is collected and reported correctly and to provide analysis to highlight opportunities to increase average spends
- To ensure all the company’s set SOP are being adhered to. Investigate and highlight all issues and actions required to ensure full compliance
- To ensure reported actual and theoretical food and beverage margins are accurate. To analyse variances, establish measures to reduce these and make recommendations for improvement
- To guide and mentor colleagues in the use of systems and application of policy and procedure. To assist with user and system base configuration
What we are looking for from you:
- BA in Accounting or equivalent
- Extensive experience using and configuring interfacing Stock and EPOS Systems
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.