Sheridan Maine are supporting our client, who are seeking to recruit a Financial Reporting Manager on a 12-month fixed term contract basis, to be based from their Head Office near Bournemouth.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Manager:
- Preparation of the Group monthly management accounts and Reporting pack
- Preparation of the statutory accounts under IFRS & FRS 102
- Supporting with year-end Audit packs and other group reporting requirements
- Assist with the month end close process and preparation of results
- Managing a team of 4 staff
- Drive a continuous improvement mindset across the financial reporting team
Key Skills and Experience required:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA)
- Financial Reporting experience: IFRS, UK GAAP accounting standards experience, gained in either Practice or Industry
- Strong Excel and systems skills
- Good working knowledge of Management Accounts and Sub-Ledgers
- Strong communication and relationship building skills and experience
- Able to lead a team, in a proactive, flexible and professional manner
- Driven and dedicated with a motivated and enthusiastic approach
Competitive salary, excellent benefits package and Hybrid working are on offer to the successful candidate.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.