Sheridan Maine are working in partnership with a leading organisation based near Bournemouth, who are seeking an experienced Finance Business Partner to join the business.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Prepare and distribute year end accounts within timeline provided
- Key contact for the auditors, ensuring that any audit queries are managed efficiently
- Business partnering with stakeholders across the business to agree budgets, prepare and distribute budgets within the required timescale
- Prepare robust and clear commentary for the annual reports
- Responsible for managing the systems used to produce the company accounts, budgets, quarterly reporting and analysis
- Ensure any queries on accounts and budgets are responded to efficiently and professionally
- Be consistent in seeking ways to improve processes and ways of working
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or a QBE applicant with relevant experience of business partnering and stakeholder management alongside the preparation of accounts.
- Production of accounts and budgets to the specified deadlines
- Recent experience of business partnering with non financial stakeholders
- Strong systems and reporting skills
- Experienced working in a fast paced customer-centric and high volume environment
You will be working in a customer focused environment with a real team ethos and collaborative culture. Great opportunity to further develop your career. Competitive salary and benefits package and flexible working on offer to the successful candidate.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.