Sheridan Maine are working on an exclusive basis with a successful and growing organisation based in Bournemouth to recruit for an Assistant Accountant to join their energetic team.
If you are keen to make a positive impact then this is a fantastic opportunity to join a great business with extensive growth plans.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing accounts to trial balance
- Assisting with year end and audit queries
- Supervising one other team member
- Posting intercompany transactions and reconcile intercompany balances
- Maintaining supplier accounts on the purchase ledger
- Payroll cover
- Bank reconciliations
- Running and reviewing aged creditors reports
Skills & Experience:
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous experience in a similar fast moving position
- AAT Level 4 qualified
- Intermediate – Advanced level Excel knowledge
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.