“Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.” - Muhammad Ali.
My client is a global leader within its field and is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their busy finance department.
Based at their Bristol office, your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for full cycle accounts payable including matching, batching and coding
• Processing a high volume of supplier invoices on to SAP
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Matching the purchase orders
• Responsible for the fortnightly payment run via BACS & CHAPS
• Raising invoices and posting out
• Cash allocation
• Month end reporting
• Bank reconciliations including multicurrency
• Raising journals including accruals and prepayments
You will have a strong accounts payable skill set, ideally with at least two years’ experience. You must have strong Excel skills (pivot tables / v look ups) and working knowledge of SAP is desirable. You will also have strong communications skills and a target driven and hardworking attitude.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.