“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” Mae West.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a global organisation that is currently looking to recruit a Data Administrator into its team based in central London.
The firm is currently changing their finance system and requires someone who is keen to work in a project environment who can assist them with their challenge.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Analyse various sets of data using Excel and collate them into one file
• Creating daily files for various data to be stored
• Mapping old data from previous finance system to new data and creating spreadsheets that show each type of mapping for each category
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Strong Excel skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to confidently liaise with people at all levels
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.