Sheridan Maine are delighted to be recruiting for a well-known company based in Basingstoke for an Accounts Payable Clerk on a part time basis. Our client is looking for an individual who has experience working in a finance environment and has previous knowledge of accounts payable / purchase ledger.
- Processing high volume of purchase ledger invoices
- Ensuring suppliers are paid promptly
- Resolving queries
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Investigating any discrepancies
- Other duties when requires
The ideal candidate:
- Strong work ethic
- Able to work quickly to ensure the high volumes of invoices are processed
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Used to working in a fast paced environment
Our client offers a competitive salary as well as a range of other benefits. There is ample free car parking onsite and the company are accessible by public transport. This is a initial six month contract with the possibility of being offered as permanent.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.