“A good system shortens the road to the goal.” Orison Swett Marden.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a thriving hospitality business. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic finance professional with advanced VBA and SQL knowledge and demonstrated process improvement experience to join their team as Systems Accountant.
In this role, you will be quick to learn the processes and systems across the business and how everything flows through to the final reporting. We’re looking for an approachable individual who is willing to help and can collaborate with people at all levels in the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Go to person for systems and reporting across Head Office
• Support the Year End and Audit process, providing information requested
• Build and tailor reports to fulfil the business needs
• Perform Month End reporting checks
• Daily Revenue import checks
• Review Intercompany transactions
• Review cash books and bank statements
• Manage the Budget/Forecast upload process into SAP
• Upload monthly accounts
• Set up accounts and reporting for new sites
• Update and manage chart of accounts and mapping for accounts and cost centres
• Assist the US business with standardising the chart of accounts
• Ad hoc reporting requirements across the business
• Key member of the team for co-ordinating the implementation of a new Adaco system
• Responsible for managing and overseeing SAP testing and upgrade
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Report building knowledge
• Data reconciliation and manipulation experience
• Facilitating systems and business change experience
• Hospitality experience beneficial but not essential
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.