“Whatever good things we build end up building us.” - Jim Rohn.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a leading organisation in central London. They are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant into their busy finance team.
In this role you will be supporting several finance teams from around the world and therefore it is essential that you have experience of multi-currency ledgers and foreign payments. The role will primarily comprise the day-to-day management of the systems and controls for the Accounts Payable function.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
• Help manage the automated accounts payable system for London and Dublin
• Help manage controls and processes for the accounts payable and general ledger functions
• Help manage the payment processes and payment runs in Oracle PeopleSoft
• Help manage payment relationships with EU vendors and deal with credit control enquiries
• Provide support for the global expenses system and related payments
• Ensure all accounts payable driven VAT entries are correctly captured in the ledgers
• Bank account reconciliations
• Run reports as required and present expense data in a usable format
• Post supporting journals to the general ledger as required
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Strong IT skills in a finance environment
• Strong communication skills
• HSBC net or equivalent online corporate banking experience
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Eye for detail and well organised
This role sits within IR35.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.