“Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.” - Jackson Brown, Jr.
Sheridan Maine is excited to be working with our client, a global organisation that is currently recruiting a Finance Operations Manager who will join its team based in central London.
In this role, you will need experience of driving continuous improvements and enhancements of processes. You will be a proactive finance professional who is quick to learn and adapts well to changing situations and able to work to tight deadlines.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in overseeing the smooth delivery of the services of Accounts Payable and Expenses, and Accounts Receivable and Credit Control teams
- Review the operational analytics and deliverables from these teams, to ensure that they are appropriate for the target users
- Monitor performance of the transactional teams against KPI's
- Identify, develop and ensure performance targets are in line with SLAs
- Ownership of the processes surrounding the onboarding and offboarding of staff
- Help ensure that any internal or external audit requirements are met
- Support the Director of Group Reporting with administration of the Hyperion platform
- Ownership of the key Treasury processes
- Act as escalation point for team IT issues
- Ownership and ongoing management of the operational processes and policies that are integral to the running of the department
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Very organised with good attention to detail
- Great at building and maintaining relationships across all areas of the business
- Strong analytical skills
- Shows initiative through encouraging and initiating change and challenges the status quo
- Able to relate financial information to non-financial people
- Thorough understanding of O2C and P2P processes, as well as a robust understanding of control environments that should be in place for these processes
- Strong influencing skills, capable of engaging effectively with operational stakeholders
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.