“Do it with passion or not at all.” - Rosa Nouchette Carey.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established hospitality Group that is seeking an experienced Payroll Manager to join its HQ based in Central London. This is a wonderful role for someone looking to work in a vibrant, ever-growing company with a group of dedicated, supportive and creative colleagues.
This hybrid position is also acting as support to Training and Recruitment departments at the company’s head office. The role requires a high degree of accuracy and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for payroll function end to end, including preparation of the payroll and BACS payments and pension submissions and detailed review for accuracy
- Analytical review of weekly payroll reports to project costing to ensure profitability
- Generate and distribute appropriate payroll paperwork
- Preparation and submission of statutory returns to the relevant tax authorities
- Administer auto enrolment and pension schemes
- Assist in maintaining financial information and systems
- Acting as the main contact point for all payroll related matters and resolve issues raised by employees or agents re. payslips and other payroll matters
- Maintain accurate account balances and conduct monthly payroll reconciliations
- Review payroll policies and amend procedures where required ensuring all systems are suitable for the company and expected growth
- Responsible for providing rota reports for all sites within the current and future company portfolio
- Admin support for both recruitment and training departments
- Following up on all prospective staff references
- Issuing of employment contracts and formal offer letters
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Proven ability to work in multisite organisations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Pro-active, supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.