“Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with excellence.” - Jessica Guidobono.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established professional services organisation that is looking to recruit a Financial Accountant into its London based team.
This is an organisation which has offices around the globe and the successful candidate will attain a challenging and rewarding career working for this company.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Building new and improving existing accounting and finance processes and practices
• To perform the day-to-day transactional processes
• To perform month end accounting process
• To undertake detailed financial analysis and provide insight to key stakeholders and FP&A team
• Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process
• Detailed analysis of the P&L and balance sheet
• To assist in the preparation of the statutory financial statements
• Assist tax advisers by providing detailed information for the VAT and income tax returns
• To manage and develop 2 Assistant Accountants
• To build positive working relationships with the wider business
• To support, where required, on finance improvement projects
What we are looking for:
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification
• Strong technical accounting knowledge
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines
• Continuous improvement mindset and a willingness to challenge the status quo
• Strong communicator with the ability to communicate with Executives and non-financial individuals alike
• Ability to identify issues and use initiative to solve complex problems
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.