Sheridan Maine are excited to be working with an international media and entertainment business in London to recruit for a Finance Assistant to join their Finance team.
The role is integral to the Agency’s successful financial process, supporting both the finance team and wider business to ensure financial data is up to date, accurate and ensures that teams prioritise financial management during their day to day tasks.
This role will ideally suit someone who can ‘hit the ground running’ with a bright, approachable and positive ‘can do’ attitude, have impeccable attention to detail and an enthusiasm for developing a career in business finance.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Create jobs on SAP
- Purchase Order creation
- Weekly ‘Time Data’ report management
- Act as “Champion” for timesheets and expenses
- Key client reporting
- Ad Hoc SAP Help – Time Sheets, Expenses and Amex queries
- Maintain Parked Invoice list
- Process Immediate Payment requests
- Manage setup of new clients & job codes on the system in line with SOX regulations
- Work with the Business Manager to ensure that all invoices for fees and costs are raised as per the client’s requirements
- Ensure that time and expenses are matched appropriately (WIP)
- Ensure that new joiners are set up and trained on SAP for timesheets and expenses
- SAP Liaison - Work with the SAP Team to ensure all SAP issues are dealt with and resolved
- Accounts Payable Liaison - Work with the Shared Service AP Team and suppliers to resolve queries
- Liaise with the credit control team to ensure receivables are collected and up to date
- Handle Purchase Order queries
- Ad Hoc research and projects as required
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to grasp new tasks quickly
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Enthusiasm to develop a career in finance
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, methodical and problem solving approach to work
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Excel – Pivots & lookups knowledge desirable
- A flexible and friendly approach
- Keen interest in our industry and popular culture
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible!