“Quality performance starts with a positive attitude.” - Jeffrey Gitomer.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established organisation based in the Bristol area. They are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk on a 12-month fixed term contract.
This role will ideally suit someone who is studying towards a professional financial qualification.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for matching, batching and coding
• Processing a high volume of supplier invoices
• Processing of payment proposals
• Resolving incoming queries from team members
• Review and management of ledgers to ensure SLAs are adhered to
• Setting up new suppliers accurately onto the finance system
• Liaising with suppliers and dealing with any queries they might have
• Supplier statement reconciliations
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to work quickly and independently to ensure high volumes of invoices are processed
• Proven ability to meet deadlines
• A strong team ethic
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.