“Reconciliation always brings a springtime to the soul.” Brother Roger.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a rapidly growing organisation that is recruiting an Accounts Clerk for its busy finance team based in the Bristol area.
In this 6-month fixed term contract role, you will be responsible for ensuring the timely, accurate and efficient processing of all daily takings information for all sites within the Group.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Receiving, reconciling and posting the daily takings information onto the system
• Ensuring takings are processed for all branches on a daily basis
• Following up queries with the individual branches and liaising with the UK Banking team to resolve as necessary
• Ensure month-end is delivered on time and to the correct standard
• Gathering, querying and reconciling petty cash and float items
• Sales ledger month end statement reconciliation
• Supporting and coaching the branches with the Takings process
• Upholding best practise compliance and audit-supporting documentation
• Produce management information as determined by direct line manager, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Any other tasks as required
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Studying AAT (or similar) qualification
• Proven ability to meet scheduled deadlines
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Team player
• Able to work to a high degree of accuracy
• Confident of dealing with a high-volume workload
• Effective communicator, confident dealing with multiple sites in a friendly and efficient manner
This is a remote working position.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.