“A good leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.” - Martin Luther King Jr.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established organisation to recruit a Purchase Ledger Manager into its team. This 9-month fixed term contract is a hybrid working role and requires the postholder to frequently attend the office based in Keynsham.
The successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of end-to-end purchase ledger processing in a volume environment and will be confident leading and managing a team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the team make all supplier payments effectively and on time
- To own and drive improvements in the processes and workflows
- Quality control on all reconciliation work and ledger management
- Ensuring all queries from suppliers, clinics, and management teams actioned promptly
- Ensuring SLAs are adhered to and that consistency and best practice is understood and applied
- Manage the staff development within the purchase ledger team, including the setting of objectives, reviewing day-to-day performance, and completing appraisals
- Constant review of processes, department strategy, and work allocation to ensure efficient processing of transactions and ledger management across the teams
- To line manage AP Team Leaders, providing support and guidance during transition period from project to BAU
- To ensure appropriate escalation of issues when they arise, minimise issue turnaround time and reoccurrence of issues through improved processes
- Working with the Project Manager and teams on resource planning, responsible for recruitment within the team to support acquisition growth
What we are looking for:
- Excellent team leadership skills
- Excellent stakeholder management at all levels
- Excellent influencing and collaboration skills
- Experience in building and sustain effective and trusted relationships at all levels
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.