“Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” Winston Churchill.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established organisation that is a leader within its field. They are currently looking for an ambitious trainee accountant who can join their finance team as Treasury Assistant. The role is a fixed term contract for 6 months.
Based at the Chippenham head office, your responsibilities will include:
• Responsibility for the company bank accounts and liquidity management
• Providing support to the Cashier function
• Preparation of monthly accounting tasks
• Account reconciliation
• Reporting and analysis
• Improving information streams to deliver reliable and accurate cash forecasts
• Building good relationships across the wider organisation
• Ensuring internal controls and procedures are robust and compliant
• Ad hoc project work
What we are looking for:
• Part Qualified trainee accountant or experience in similar role
• Good communication and people skills
• An analytical mindset
• Excellent attention to detail
• Focussed on process development
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.