A market leading global branded business based near Southampton is recruiting a Financial Controller to manage the financial reporting of its UK companies. Working as part of the UK finance team the Financial Controller will own the regulatory and financial reporting, as well as developing the internal controls framework.
- Preparing the annual statutory accountants for a number of UK entities and managing the external audit process
- Driving best practice and embedding a culture of compliance and controls, ensuring quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Providing technical accounting advice and support to the business
- Managing and developing a small team
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with demonstrable experience in similar reporting role
- Team management experience
- Good knowledge of financial and ERP systems
The company offer an excellent benefits package that includes a bonus, flexible working and family healthcare.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.