A rare opportunity has arisen to join a well-known exciting business as an Assistant Accountant. This position is ideally suited to a part qualified candidate who is seeking their next career move. The role offers study support, an excellent working environment within a well-established team and exposure to the business.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the role will undertake a range of duties including, but not limited to:
- Assist with the management of stock, Duty and VAT
- Management of cash books and cash flow
- Making payments and banking
- Assisting with the preparation of Balance Sheet files and cash flow statements
- Ensure month end activities are completed accurately and on a timely basis
- Posting Journals
- Develop strong working relationships across a range of stakeholders
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts including fixed assets, stock, prepayments and accruals
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong analytical and system skills
- Ability to interpret and explain financial information
- Proven financial analysis experience
- Enjoy working with a range of stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills
The organisation is based in Hampshire, close to commuter routes and offers parking on site.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.