Sheridan Maine are working with a rapidly expanding and successful organisation based in Lymington who are seeking a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their small finance team and assist with the Accounts Payable function.
This is a full-time permanent position which is office based.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Matching, batching and coding purchase ledger invoices
- Generation of BACS and payment runs
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Resolving supplier queries
- Previous purchase ledger experience
- Strong team player
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and good eye for details with a minimum of 1 years experience in a similar accounts role. Good IT skills are essential and knowledge of Sage would be advantage.
Free Parking on site and a 5pm finish.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.