A market leading company based in Portsmouth (with hybrid home / office working) is recruiting a Finance Administrator to work as part of a large central finance team to take ownership of the accurate and timely reconciliation of bank accounts for a number of it's trading entities.
- Timely downloading and importing of bank statements
- Ensure all bank accounts are reconciled back to entries from respective sub-ledgers and in line with finance deadlines and procedures
- To identify reconciliation differences and work with other finance team members to resolve
- To highlight and investigate any unusual bank entries that may arise as part of the bank reconciliations process
- Experience of working in a busy, deadline driven finance role
- Previous experience working in a similar finance adminstration or banking reconciliation role, ideally within a financial shared service environment
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful. If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.