“Leadership is not being in charge, it is about taking care of people in your charge.” - Simon Sinek.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with our Berkshire based client who is seeking a Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your main duties will include:
• Managing a portfolio of projects across the Global Payroll Teams
• Working closely with Stakeholders
• Design and planning of projects effectively
• Contributing to the programme’s governance arrangements
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Strong technical payroll knowledge
• Excellent communication skills
• Project manager experience
• Experience with IT software development projects
The role offers working from home opportunities as well as a competitive salary. Our client is looking for someone with the relevant experience to join their team.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.