“Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.” - C.S. Lewis.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a large organisation to recruit a Global Compliance and Reporting Manager.
The role will be based at the firm’s office located in the Reading area, where you will be managing operational project teams centred around exceptional client service. This role will ideally suit someone with a practice background and project management experience.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Manage project teams
• Ensure the delivery of services to a range of clients
• Work with a range of stakeholders
• Ensure delivery of day-to-day compliance
• Build sustainable client relationships
• Implement risk management and quality control procedures
• Support bid development
• Seek to improve and implement processes and their efficiencies
• Responsible for billings and cash collections
• Project management experience
• Strong technical accounting knowledge
• Excellent Communication skills
• ACA/ACCA/Tax qualified or equivalent
This is a rare opportunity to make a career move from accounting into a more project focused role that will utilise your team leading experience and client relationship skills.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.