Sheridan Maine are working with a well-established organisation based in Bournemouth to recruit for a Payroll & Accounts Assistant on a full-time basis.
This role will be based out of their Bournemouth office, with flexibility around home working.
What will the role involve?
- Preparing monthly payroll information for submission to the outsourced payroll bureau
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries
- Payroll journals
- Posting purchase ledger invoices
- Reconcile sales ledger and assist with credit control
- Posting bank transactions, credit card statements and reconciling cash books
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow analysis
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
This role would suit an Accounts Assistant looking to setup into a more varied and senior role. You will need to demonstrate the following skills and areas of expertise:
- Payroll administration and producing accounts to trial balance
- Excellent IT skills, including intermediate Excel
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- AAT Level 3 qualified as a minimum
- Strong attention to detail
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.