“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.” - Henry Ford.
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a global organisation that is currently recruiting a Group Management Accountant to join their London based team. The role is mostly working from home and will suit a recently qualified Accountant who is looking to progress their career with a large organisation.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Coordination and delivery of monthly forecasts and annual budgets
• Determine month end timetable for all contributors to ensure reporting deadlines are met
• Responsible for the preparation of the management accounts
• Various analysis
• Monthly P&L
• Prepare and process month end journals/reclassifications
• Responsible for month end sign off
• Prepare various reports
• Prepare the year-end financial statements under UK GAAP and associated documents
• Various reconciliations including monthly tax reconciliations
• Responsible for VAT submission and timely payments to HMRC
• Responsible for the annual PSA calculations and submissions
• Solving issues and problems that may impact the accuracy of reporting
• Responsible for producing monthly consolidation files
• Performing and coordinating S-Box testing
• Responsible cash flow forecasts
• Seek to improve processes and maintain a robust control environment
What you will need to be great for this role:
• ACA or ACCA part qualified as a minimum
• Strong double entry bookkeeping knowledge
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Pro-active and a can-do attitude
• A team player
• Strong interpersonal skills; able to communicate at all levels
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.