“A good system shortens the road to the goal.” - Orison Swett Marden.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a business services organisation who are looking for a Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) Accountant to join their busy finance department.
The role of Financial Reporting Manager will encompass a variety of business-critical tasks that ensure successful financial performance of the business.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for the setting up and maintenance of management processes for timely reporting
• Continually monitoring performance initiations
• Producing month-end management accounts
• Maintaining various ledgers and reconciliations
• Continuous improvement and automation of reporting processes
• Work with the wider finance team to implement a rigorous control framework
• Assist on tax compliance
• Responsible for annual financial audits and delivery of statutory accounts
• Ad hoc projects
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Accounting qualification ACA/ACCA/CIMA
• Solid experience of working within a finance environment
• Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
• Excellent presentation and reporting skills
• Strong communication skills
• Experience in setting up efficient and scalable reporting systems and processes
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.