My client, a well known Southampton based business, is recruiting for a qualified accountant or late stage studier (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with great business partnering and communication skills to support the operational team. Working as a trusted business partner the Finance Manager will act as the conduit between finance and the operations team delivering financial information and advice in a non-technical manner to improve decision making and financial performance. The key deliverables of the Finance Manager include:
- Preparing and explaining financial information to enhance business decision making, including revenue, profit margins, competitor benchmarking and trend analysis
- Undertaking forecasting, modelling and scenario planning as required
- Providing financial information to support capital expenditure and new product pricing
- Producing and monitoring overheads costs and identifying areas of cost savings
- Preparing and setting budgets, identifying and proposing efficiencies and value for money
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of adding value in a business facing financial management role, such as a Financial Analyst, Finance Business Partner, Management Accountant, Finance Manager or Financial Controller with strong analytical and communication skills.
The company offer an excellent working environment that includes a hybrid of home and office working, 28 days holiday a year and flexible start/finish times.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful. If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.