"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.” - Isaac Newton.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a leading international business to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant on a temporary basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious part-qualified accountant to refine their skills in a supportive environment full of other finance professionals and to develop knowledge in a large multi-sector business.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with preparing monthly reports
- Reconciliations of balance sheet accounts and maintaining financial controls
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations and client deposit account reconciliations
- Preparing statutory accounts and liaising with auditors
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Contribute to and participate in projects to improve processes and systems
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Part-qualified accountant, or AAT qualified
- Thorough double-entry book-keeping knowledge
- Strong communicator and stakeholder engagement skills
- Well-organised and diligent with exceptional attention to detail
- Capable of working to and meeting deadlines
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.