“Knowledge is a treasure, but practice is the key to it.” - Lao Tzu.
Sheridan Maine is working with a large organisation who operate within the technology sector. They are currently seeking an interim Treasury Analyst to undertake an assignment at their Hampshire based location. This assignment offers the opportunity to work as part of a dedicated treasury team.
This is an ideal opportunity for a treasury professional who is happy to undertake a short-term assignment. The role offers a large element of working from home as well as a competitive daily rate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly and treasury reports
- Managing the opening and closing of bank accounts
- Amending bank mandates and access to e-banking platforms
- Working and building close relationships with a range of internal stakeholders and the internal legal team
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Previously worked as a Treasury Analyst
- Strong system and analytical skills
- Be immediately or soon to be available
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.