Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with this East Bristol based SME to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a temporary basis to help out with a busy period.
The role will be for at least one month with the potential for extension.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Helping with a backlog within Accounts Payables
• Checking PO Numbers
• Liaising with suppliers
• Dealing with invoicing quieries
• Sales invoicing
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Two years+ of releveant Accounts Payable experience
• Excellent communication skills with good telephone manner
• Experience on SAP would be beneficial but not an essential requirement
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.