A fantastic new opportunity has arisen with one of Sheridan Maine's long standing clients in Andover for an Assistant Accountant to join their friendly finance team.
The interesting and varied position will incorporate a wide range of responsibilities covering management and financial accounting. Key duties include:
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- P & L analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Posting journals
- Prepayments and accruals
- Financial analysis
- Fixed asset maintenance
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
To be considered for this role, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Intermediate level excel skills (Pivots, v-look ups, formulas)
- AAT part or fully qualified
- Previous experience of working in a busy finance team
- Accounts experience covering month end activities
- The ability to communicate effectively with financial and non- financial teams
This rare opportunity will offer flexible working including home working if desired. Car parking is available onsite.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.