“Effective performance is preceded by painstaking preparation.” - Brian Tracy.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a global organisation to assist with their search for a Management Accountant to join their team based in Bristol on a temporary basis.
Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant, you will support all activities related to management accounting.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of monthly financial reports
• Hold meetings with budget holders
• Annual budget and monthly forecast
• Delivery of a range of month end activities
• Collation and verification of KPI reports
• Assist with a range of analysis
• Assist with monthly submission of actuals and forecasts
• Monthly Balance sheet reconciliations
• Internal and external reporting
• Build strong relationships with Key Stakeholders
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified CIMA or ACCA or equivalent
• Comfortable to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
• Experience of SAP is preferred
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.