“No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another.” -Joseph Addison.
Sheridan Maine is working in partnership with a leading Reading based organisation to assist in their search for a confident and self-motivated Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
This is a great opportunity for a technically strong Management Accountant who is keen to join a large organisation that prides itself on developing and progressing employees within the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Work with a range of senior managers and stakeholders and provide financial support when required
• Business partnering with managers
• Production of financial performance reports
• Leading senior manager meetings to provide insights on the key drivers of their costs
• Quarterly forecasting and budgeting
• Responsible for month end procedures
• Assist with monitoring of balance sheet reconciliations
• Responsible for expenditure controls and transactions
• Responsible for improving financial processes
• Regulatory and Statutory Reporting
• Ad-hoc projects
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Exceptional communication skills
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Strong analytical skills
• Commercially aware
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.