“Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.” - C.S. Lewis.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established Financial Services business that is looking to recruit a Senior Business Analyst into its team based in Cirencester. This ever-growing company offers an attractive benefits package along with a friendly and inclusive working culture.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who possess strong analytical experience across financial services regulatory projects and initiatives. If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the implementation of key regulatory, compliance and risk initiatives
- Responsible for agreeing and governing the implementation of compliance risk management roles and responsibilities as they apply to control and support functions
- Establish and maintain relationships and act as SME to stakeholders
- Support the engagement of relevant internal audits and regulatory requests, ensuring satisfactory resolution of any audit findings and recommendations
- Educate and equip colleagues to embed regulatory, compliance and risk processes and associated controls
- Liaise with IT to determine the impact to IT systems/infrastructure and to agree the scope of any changes
- Execute to plan and provide accurate and timely progress reports, as required by the Leadership Team, Sponsor or Stakeholder. Manage and motivate all contributors to the plan and drive the project to a successful completion
- Co-ordinate implementation activities with the appropriate business teams, to include end-user training/education, internal/external communications, process changes and systems implementation
You will have over 2 years commercial level experience in both Project Management and Business Analysis. Experience of working on compliance or legislation changes is preferred.
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage IT/Technical, Business & Third-Party relationships
- Ability to challenge the Stakeholders in their business thinking if there is a better way to address the item under consideration
- Able to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflict and decompose high-level information into a detailed understanding
- Innovative with ideas to increase effectiveness of people and processes
- Effective at solving problems
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.