We are delighted to be working with an established Financial Services business that is looking to recruit a Finance Administrator into its team based in Cirencester. This ever growing company offers an attractive benefits package along with a friendly and inclusive working culture.
You will work as part of a dedicated team as a Collections Specialist and assisting the wider finance team with any ad-hoc projects.
- Collections Specialist include premium collection calls and/or correspondence
- Carrying out a range of other finance administration duties
- Maintenance of the company database and finance systems
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Transactional processes, including BACs payments
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Experience of BACS systems - essential
- Strong knowledge and experience around Credit Control and Customer Service
- Excellent communication and ability to build relationships
- Attention to detail and ability to identify and solve issues
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.