Sheridan Maine are excited to be working in partnership with an international business in Surrey to recruit a Reconciliations Accountant. This role will be integral to providing the business with consistency and accuracy across data maintenance by reducing variances in reporting.
The position will be reporting to the Head of Accounting on a temporary basis until the end of March 2022 and offers flexible working.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete monthly activities in a timely manner
- Reconcile accounts with attention to detail
- Liaise with external partners to investigate and settle any unresolved reconciliations
- Work as a team to follow up on any unposted items and ensure they are entered into SAP
- Monitor and maintain debts and put measures in place to obtain them
- Manage a high volume of transactions completing to month end
- Utilise the various functions of the system to enable the most efficient and effective use
- Assist with any other tasks where necessary
The ideal candidate will have dealt with multicurrency transactions within a multinational business and be proficient working with large data sets. Prior experience with SAP or efficiency in similar accounting packages is necessary. You will possess the ability to interpret and investigate financial information and be responsible for managing your time and prioritising tasks to meet deadlines.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.