"Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning." - Winston Churchill.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established organisation that is seeking a Part-Qualified / Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) to join its team based in central London.
As Senior Management Accountant, you will need to be a self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Our responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Prepare monthly management accounts and reconciliations and take accounts through month end review
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare monthly variance analysis and commentary
- Work with the business to ensure revenue and costs are well controlled
- Identify and implement process and system improvements
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Part-Qualified Accountant or above (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Experience in a similar role
- Understanding of internal controls requirements
- Knowledge of Accounting Standards
- Communicate effectively, concisely and accurately in emails and in person
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.