“The art of communication is the language of leadership.” - James Humes.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a marketing company that have an exciting opportunity to join their thriving team based in Bristol. The role is accompanied with some great benefits which include a competitive salary, 28 days holiday and your birthday off.
As Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Assist in preparation of monthly management reports
• Purchase Ledger duties
• Sales ledger duties
• Nominal ledger duties
• Maintaining fixed asset register
• Bank processing and reconciliations
• Checking billing plans, raising invoices, reviewing costs/estimates, write offs, reporting forecasts from billing plans
• Credit Cards and Petty Cash input to SAGE and reconciliation monthly
• Checking and processing expense claims for payment
• Preparation and checking of quarterly VAT returns
• Payroll administration
• Assisting HR - preparing new hire packs, risk assessments, contracts, holidays, time off, hiring
• Support Operations Manager with policy reviews, B Corp status, office management and other ad-hoc
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Experienced SAGE Line 50 user
• G Sheets intermediate level - Pivot Tables, V lookup, Charts
• Proactive and motivated
• Experience of using a job costing system
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.