A FTSE 100 plc is recruiting an interim Indirect Tax Manager on a 6 month 100% home working basis to support the Tax team with a number of key projects as well as providing Indirect Tax advice and guidance to the business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support with the Indirect tax implications of business decisions and act as a trusted business partner for the local accounting and finance teams
- To take a key role in critical business projects and managing the tax impacts and risks
- To identify and deliver improvements to VAT and indirect tax processes and systems
- Work with the Group IT team to support integrity of underlying financial systems for VAT reporting
- Identify and address potential areas of indirect tax risk and opportunities
- Relevant Tax or Accounting qualification with demonstrable PQE in a similar role
- Broad and comprehensive level of expertise in all areas of Indirect tax Team management gained in a PLC environment
- Strong project and task management skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.